Want to volunteer? Start HERE!
To register, volunteers will need to complete the following:
2. All volunteers will need a Volunteer Approval Form (signed by the Principal or authorizing Administrator) from the school where they will be volunteering prior to going to the Security department. This form needs to be signed by the Principal and submitted to the Security Department by the school. Please note that the Security department will need to have this form before the volunteer process can begin, and this form cannot be hand delivered by the volunteer. Our preference is that you please fax it to 303-326-1984.
The Security department is located at:
15701 E 1st Ave, Suite 109
Aurora, Co 80011
View a map of where the Security office is located.
3. Volunteers must visit the APS Security office to submit their registration form authorizing us to start the background check process. Please bring a current government issued photo ID and your volunteer registration form.
4. A picture will be taken for the volunteer badge to be printed.
At Tollgate we need help with:
- Before and after school traffic support
- Lunch and outdoor explore supervision
- Clerical help
- Reading with students