- All families must Re/Enroll with RMK each year. New parents may do so by clicking Enroll with us at rmkcolorado.com. Existing RMK families simply click the registration tab from inside their existing parent portal.
- Aurora Public Schools after care is now only $6 per day for all students district wide, unless a student is Free or Reduced Lunch, or the student of teachers/admin of RMK Partner schools, which then makes their after care 100% free. We will also extend this benefit to families of need who otherwise may not qualify on a case by case basis.
- All other districts, after care is $14 per day, with free after care for RMK partner school teachers/administration.
- We accept CCCAP at all locations.
- All pricing has an additional 5% discount for free/reduced lunch recipients, service members (to include healthcare workers, veterans, law enforcement, fire/paramedics), or Colorado educators PK-College.
- Before care is $6, Full days are $35. Not all locations have these two types of care, but families may use our care at any location.
- All schedules will be published for parent booking once school layouts are confirmed for fall.
- As some of you know, we have been operating in a full day capacity throughout the COVID stand down without incident, and have used these practices to help inform both county and state officials on best practice of which we will continue using in fall. If you'd like to know more about this, let us know.