When Picking Students Up Early
- Students shall be released only to a person designated on the student's registration card kept at the school, except when the principal/designee has reasonable assurance that the release to a person is authorized by a legal custodian, or by court order.
- Students shall also be released with such authorization if the principal/designee believes it is in the best interest of the child to do so because of health, family or other reasons.
- The parent or legal custodian will be notified as soon as possible.
- Individuals not on the student's registration card seeking to check out a student will be asked for a picture ID.
- The office will provide the adult with a student release form to be given to the teacher.
- The office is unable to accept phone requests to release students from class. An adult must sign the student out prior to the student being released from class.